Give yourself a break have a tour

Hi, dear visitors! May God bless you all! First of all I would like to thank you for the visits you made to this site. Thanks as well for the support you have given to our sponsors and advertisers.

I am having some sort of breaking the monotony. I know everyone deserves a break so I thought of putting up something, some blog site, that would present the beautiful places from around my homeland. I have started building another blog that would collect links to recommended tourism sites from my home region in the Philippines. The site is called East Visayas Tourism Portal.


As I marvel on the beauty of nature surrounding me, I thought of sharing this to others, even if they don't have the chance to be here physically. But, who knows you might be interested to visit our place? The site therefore is a good guide.

I also encourage tourism site publishers to submit your link, through here or in the new blog.

Let's join minds in praising the wonders of God's beautiful creation.