Just Another Year Ahead

It's time to face another year, another cycle of works and work related concerns; another round of personal and family dealings. Yet, the best way to improve in the year ahead is to look back at the trails we have left. Not living unto the failures of the past but learning its lessons. Not holding on too long to the height of our successes and triumphs but finding ways to improve further.

As my way of preparing for 'just another year' I laid down a simple and doable plan for family, my work, and my personal needs. I consider these three priority areas as a focus for further moving ahead. In the process of going further I have to touch every 'strand' and weave it together like a rope to make a stronger me.

Of course, I don't have to shout-out to the world what these plans are, but I'm hoping my blogging world would share with me their prayers as I kneel before God and ask Him to guide the end of the threads and hold it so that I become a stronger rope. Amen!