Let Us Love One Another

I don't really understand how others feel about factionalism in the Christian society. In the case of the CFC, now having CFC Global and CFC FFL, both claiming to be the rightful bearer of the original CFC name. For me, I submit to the will of God, and I feel it is God's will that this happened. No one else has to be blamed. Just as everyone of us are asked by our leaders, past and present, to respect one another's faith. Jesus even said it, "Love one another as I have loved you, by this all will know that you are my disciples" (John 13:34-35, New King James Version).

My understanding of the verse, "... Render therefore to Caesar the things that are Caesar's and to God the things that are God's" (Mat 22:21)revolve around how God instructed us to submit to the rules of the material world without jeopardizing the spiritual side of us through our relationship with God and following His commandments. Submission to laws of this material world such as local laws does not prohibit anyone to choose what is best for him. I know all of the CFC, whatever your factions, are God's people. Just as St. Paul did not succumb to the idea of putting on the Gentiles the laws of the Jews, so be it for us Christians in the latter days. Whatever is my choice which would make my faith grow must not be given a negative impression, even if some laws of the physical world are violated. But curse me if I pray to another God.

I don't believe factionalism is chaotic. Chaos only comes with jealousy, hatred, and other negative things. When a newly wed couples separates from their parents, it does not necessarily mean chaos nor confusion if love abounds within them. Everyone of us are not tied by a chain when we join CFC or any organization for that matter, and therefore we are free to discern and to decide which is best for us.

Therefore as Christians who are told to love even the worst of our enemies let us not condemn anyone for being a member of another faction and let us stop throwing allegations. Instead let us hold hands together, whatever is your affiliation, and continue to work the tasks God has bestowed on us.

To my brother or sister RAC who posted a comment on the article "17th Year of Faith," Thanks for your understanding and I hope you feel that God has a purpose for this. Let us feel God's mighty hand working within us. Sooner or later we will realize what it is that He wants. Please don't cease loving your brothers and sisters whatever group they belong. May God bless you and all Christian faithfuls.