Most recent posts missing

For several months I have trouble looking for means to restore the list of my "most recent posts" in my Entrecard Profile. I had been to many forums but they gave me no direct answers. I keep on searching until finally I got the answer from Entrecard.

The problem was actually a missing RSS auto-discovery code. I am not a well-versed web page designer so in the course of my adventures in modifying my pages, I accidentally replaced the original codes. I don't know either if there were other reasons why the code was lost. The problem with not having the RSS discovery code is that EC also would not be able to credit you for the posts you create. It is my experience, I don't know for others.

Here's the suggested lines I added into my html template which worked for my site:


<link rel=“alternate” type=“application/rss+xml” title=“Your site title” href=“Your RSS feed URL” />

Of course you need to change the "Your RSS feed URL" with your own RSS URL and your page's title. And now my EC profile looks like the image presented here with the latest posts (encircled in red) finally appearing.