What is a person of no use?

How do you feel being called a useless person? For me, I am destructed! Well, I am quiet sure its an overstatement to others, but the exclamation point really show I feel it that way.

One of my considered "best friends" threw a dose of sarcastic joke on me by calling me that way. We always exchange childish remarks on each other but this time, I don't know why I felt so hardly hit. Maybe I really am?

I don't want to make this a bad day for me so I browsed the Bible and the Spirit lead me to this comforting words from the Song of Solomon Chapter 8 verse 1, it says "Oh, that you were like my brother, who nursed at my mother's breasts! If I should find you outside, I would kiss you; I would not be despised."

Contemplating on God's words, I felt relieved to realize I am not worthless at all. How wonderful God is in talking to me this way. If I haven't been in His bosom, the bad feelings could have left me a worse day. Thank you, Lord.