Things around me

I am just curious of the works of God around me, so I try collecting pictures of everything I see around. I don't know the names of some of the plants and animals so I ask you friends out there to help me identify them.

We always wake up in the morning with the crows of the this white rooster from the neighborhood. We call him Waker as we recorded his voice and make it a waking sound for our cellular phone's alarm clock. I admired the shiny glittering whites of the feathers as if showing God's purity manifested in the nature He crafted. And one more thing, the fact that this animal always know when its 2:00 and 4:00 o'clock in the morning (our local time) without anybody telling them to wake up is amazing.

In the other hand, the neighborhood dog (as I am yet to have my shepherd) I used to feed with left-overs always watch from the backyard for the feeder to arrive. But we call him Watcher as he always sleep at the backyard and drives stray animals or keep other creatures from sneaking into our territory.

As I go around every morning I always see these little plants and creatures which are really good to look and observe their characteristic colors, and other things which for me are really a product of the perfect craftsmanship of a Creator.

The photos below are some of them but I don't have a name. Can you help me give them a name? Then just post your comments. Thanks!