Kreativ Blogger Award

I have received the Kreative Blogger Award from Pensive Thoughts. Thanks to Tetcha for considering me as one.

Among the reasons for the award are the following 7 things about me that you might find interesting:
1. I love to cook
2. I love to play computer games
3. I can sit all day in front of my PC or laptop
4. I am curious on everything
5. I have some undeveloped psychic abilities (my intuitions tell me, LOL)
6. I like to mingle with people but I am shy
7. I am a striving Christian.. amidst the flood of worldly temptations.

Now, I am sharing the award to the following blogger friends:

1. Mumblings
2. Madel's Daily Journal
3. Rose's Obstacles and Glories
4. My Unrevealed Thoughts
5. Make or Break
6. Moments to Remember
7. Women's Self esteem

Guys, here's what you need to do:

Rules: To accept this award do the following:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.