The tree that bears fruit

I am a "frustrated writer," so they say, but I felt my dreams fulfilled when I saw the first book my eldest daughter has published and started national circulation.

Well, she may not be the best writer there is, yet I felt proud for in her I saw the realization of my own aspirations. The good thing is that it is by her efforts and her creativity that produced the work.

The story is a teen fictional love story that suited the taste of the target audience. The book is part of the 10 book package having the same theme that was crafted after careful planning by the publishers and writers.

I am not sure where her writing career would lead her. I am just hopeful she will still prioritize and finish her studies before she decides what to concentrate. As for me, I wish her the best and asks God to guide her and help her bear the fruits she deserves.